Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gone Retro.


First, enjoy the new wallpaper..
I sure am.. I can sit here and drift away..


Second, I can honestly tell ya, I am 
loving this!


Yep, I've gone retro!  I had one of these in the late 60s 
through the early 80s.

Smooth operator, and so quiet, responds to a gentle touch,
bowl shifts right or left  to perfectly position the beaters, 
Muscles ripple.. I mean..with 12 speeds to shift through you have 
so much to power to work with..

"Yes, Jimmy, there will be fruitcakes in my kitchen" :)

We need more fruitcakes in this world..
I have volunteered to help anyone interested in dancing
in the street!  



1 comment:

Martha said...

You make me smile.
I will have to be happy with my Kitchen Aid. Two metal bowls and a little bit of noise.
It was a grand Christmas present from My Darling years ago and I love it.
I will admit though, your mixer looks pretty spiffy.