I have many battles to fight.
My life can get a little complicated.
I choose where I will spend my energy and with
whom I will waste my time.
Facebook just lost the last battle I will fight with
them.
I deleted my account.
enough of the this script error and that
script error.
My computer works much faster now.
I will be here on blogger when I get
a notion to blog you something.
I will be available at my gmail account.
~ gmjlm2@gmail.com. ~
You will probably get a notification from my
email account ..
I'm to lazy to notify each and
everyone of you.
here is the latest of the Papa.
That is a chocolate dipped Dairy Queen soft vanilla cone.
He has been craving one of these.. it's a must eat
outside the car.
we parked at Tamoshanter Park and watched
the high school kids run cross country, practice football
and softball. Guys and Gals.
so I guess you could call this Me and Juilo
down at the school yard.
5 comments:
I love you, and I like blogger best anyway.
Papa looks good and the ice cream looks good.
I hope the kids looked good too.
:0)
the kids are great, I'll take pictures on Easter. :)
don't let the guilt of freedom get in your way, and don't you dare wear yourself down to the bone with grand kids. I mean it! do something for you every day.. 2hrs alone, and don't count doing the laundry, or shopping for groceries alone as "ALONE". works wonders for me.
Of course that time is carved out of the very early morning hours. around 2-5am. love you back.
Is that why I keep waking up at 2 am?
;) when God gives a gift or a gentle nudge use it wisely. you can always take longer naps with the kiddos. extra hug.
If only I could get these kiddos to sleep! Well, I do grab those snippets of nap when I can.
Post a Comment