hey! stop pushing!
Is there life after childcare? I'm not sure how long I can take this...
Oops. Did I really say that? That's because this is a safe place to vent. Can't say this stuff where everyone will see it...
PS. I want to sit and stare at bamboo too. :0)
aw, super hugs. warm fuzzy hugs. hot chocolate with marshmallows hugs. and you can vent here any time or you can email me.. no body can read that.. maybe God. hugs.
Thanks. You're the best.Sending you hugs and chocolate chip kisses too.:0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is there life after childcare? I'm not sure how long I can take this...
Oops. Did I really say that? That's because this is a safe place to vent. Can't say this stuff where everyone will see it...
PS. I want to sit and stare at bamboo too. :0)
aw, super hugs. warm fuzzy hugs. hot chocolate with marshmallows hugs. and you can vent here any time or you can email me.. no body can read that.. maybe God. hugs.
Thanks. You're the best.
Sending you hugs and chocolate chip kisses too.
:0)
Post a Comment